Small Business Website Advocate
Do you enjoy helping small business owners succeed? Is every person you meet just a friend you have not yet met? Do you love to work with people, help them solve problems, and hit your goals?
We’re hiring a Small Business Website Advocate to talk with Jottful’s small business prospects all day every day — qualifying prospects, winning deals, and setting our Website Builders up for success in onboarding our new customers.
Who is Jottful?
Jottful is reimagining the way small businesses market themselves online — starting with their websites. We’re an early-stage software company with a rapidly growing all-remote workforce.
What is this position all about?
Jottful’s Website Advocates are the first point of contact for all prospective customers. In this position, you’d play a critical role in building trust and ensuring a remarkable experience for every prospect and customer.
Communicating with Prospective Customers
- Qualify inbound leads, communicate our value proposition, and answer questions about online marketing and Jottful’s product on an initial phone call
- Conduct website demos, address questions, and advise on marketing in order to sign up new customers
- Follow up with prospective customers until they sign up
Transitioning Customers to Onboarding
- Work seamlessly with Website Builders to create demos that delight prospective customers
- Communicate with prospects until they become customers and even into their initial onboarding
- Clearly document each customer’s business, marketing, and design requirements and answer any questions Website Builders may have about them
- Keep up-to-date and accurate records in our customer relationship management (CRM) software for all prospective customers
- Accurately report on your prospect calls, activities, and metrics
- Share what you learn from prospects with the broader team so we can continually improve our product, marketing, and processes
- Attend online and local in-person networking events to build Jottful’s brand and continuously meet new prospects
- 1+ years work experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive self-starter and internally motivated
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-up skills
- Have worked in a small business or have close relationships with small business owners
- Quick learner with technology
- Some exposure to marketing
- Some sales or customer service experience
- Have worked at a tech startup, especially early-stage
- Familiarity with marketing software applications, especially for ecommerce, email marketing, and appointment scheduling
- Understanding of SEO fundamentals
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
How to Apply
Please send the following to email@example.com:
- Your resume
- An email/cover letter telling us why you’re a great fit for Jottful and for this role (applications without a cover letter will not be considered)
Full-time position. Cash compensation for this role is $52,000. The position is remote but candidates must be based in Michigan, Colorado, or Hawaii. Flexible schedule with limited travel.
We’re a female-founded business, believer in the power of diversity, and an equal opportunity employer.