Do you enjoy solving design challenges? Do you take great pleasure in checking to-do’s off your elegantly-crafted list? Can you communicate the difference between a vector and rasterized logo file?
Who is Jottful?
Jottful is reimagining the way small businesses market themselves online — starting with their websites. We’re an early-stage software company with a rapidly growing all-remote workforce.
What is this position all about?
The Website Builder team is the heart of Jottful’s business. With a careful eye for design and technical functionality, our Website Builders delight our small-business customers by building and helping to maintain their websites.
As a Website Builder, you’d nurture quality relationships with customers through active, empathetic listening, and strong communication skills. Jottful’s Website Builders are creative yet pragmatic, strategic yet tactical, and efficient yet attentive.
- Design and build customer websites using Jottful’s proprietary software
- Present work-in-progress to prospects and customers
- Launch new customer websites
- Provide ongoing customer support
- Collect and document customer success stories and quotes
- Recommend product improvements and features based on customer feedback
- Recommend improvements to Jottful’s software based on your experience as a user
- Share learnings from customers with Jottful team members to improve customer acquisition and retention
- Help write our Help Desk articles and keep them up-to-date
- Track the time you spend on customer work
- Exceptional service orientation
- Comfortable with technology
- Quick learner, coachable, curious
- Patient and flexible
- Excellent communications skills
- Degree from an accredited university, or working toward one
- Graphic design experience
- Marketing experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience working in or with small businesses
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
How to Apply
Please send the following to email@example.com:
- Your resume
- An email/cover letter telling us why you’re a great fit for Jottful and for this role (applications without a cover letter will not be considered)
Full-time or part-time position. Full-time cash compensation for this role is $45,000. The position is remote but candidates must be based in Michigan or Colorado. Flexible schedule with limited travel.
We’re a female-founded business, believer in the power of diversity, and an equal opportunity employer.