We help small farms & local producers sell directly to customers.
You have plenty to do.
Let us take care of your farm website.
Get a complete, sales-ready website for your farm — built for you in just one week.
Why spend buckets of money hiring a web designer?
Or waste your time and sanity trying to build a website yourself?
Start selling online now, with an affordable website from Jottful!
Get a website that works as hard as you do — without doing all the hard work. Jottful builds and manages your website for you.
Here’s how it works:
- You tell us your vision for your website.
- We build your site.
- We launch your site.
- We manage your site.
- You keep your inventory up to date.
Don’t sweat the tech stuff. Jottful is your personal web manager.
Looking for a little peace of mind? We launch your website and keep it running smoothly. That includes:
- Mobile-responsive designs
- Reliable website hosting
- Speedy page load times
- TLS/SSL security
- Outage monitoring & repair
- Ongoing technical upgrades & backups
Save your money for other things. Jottful is budget smart.
Starting at just $59 per month, you get everything you need in one affordable package:
- A one-of-a-kind, mobile-friendly website
- Optional online store (your online “farm stand”)
- Real humans you can call or email for help
- Website hosting and security certificate
- You get to use your own domain name
Make sales on your website. Jottful is the easiest way to start selling online.
With Jottful, you can add ecommerce to your farm website for no additional charge:
- Accept credit and debit cards
- Connect to your bank account via PayPal, Square, Stripe, or many other payment processors
- Offer to ship or deliver your products — or let customers pick them up at your farm or farmer’s market
- Do you already use an online store to sell your products? No problem — we integrate with most online storefronts. Contact us to confirm that we can work with yours.
Need text or photos? Jottful makes personal referrals to the help you need.
The 1,300 pros in our Jottful Community work with farms and small businesses like yours on projects such as:
- Product photography
- Website text and blog post writing
- Ecommerce storefront setup
- Logo design
- Digital marketing
- …and sooooo much more!
You can’t imagine how the new website has impacted our business — we’re booked solid for the next two months! We’ve never seen anything like this.
I just launched my Jottful website in the last 24 hours, and we’ve already been contacted about our consulting work. The results so far are amazing!
A big thank you to Jottful for our new website. These guys do amazing work and are super reasonable!
Wow, I’m really impressed! You exceeded my expectations and this is so much better than many of the websites in my field that I’ve seen.
My website is FABULOUS! THANK YOU for doing all the stuff that I don’t want to spend the time trying to learn – you make my life BETTER!
Jottful made it comfortable for me to get a new website. I had been burned before, so this was such a refreshing experience – thank you!
I’ve asked so many people, but no one knew of a solution like yours. I haven’t found anyone else comparable. I’m so glad I found Jottful!
Wow, you really captured what I wanted! People were right – I see why everyone loves Jottful.
Wow! I’m SO impressed. This is going to support the next level marketing I’m aiming for. I’m so excited to work with Jottful’s great people!
Give a Jottful website a test drive!
This is what we’ve done for farms & businesses like yours
Want a sneak peek of what your website could look like?
We’ll make you a (free!) sample website — so you can see for yourself if Jottful is a good fit.
- Contact us so we can learn about your website needs.
- We’ll then make you a free initial one-page design so you can see if you like it (that’s right — no risk whatsoever!).
- We’ll get on a 30-minute call to show you the free design we’ve created.
- If you love the design, you can go ahead and sign up with Jottful.
- We’ll then build the rest of your website… and get it launched!
Certainly! We’ll use the text and images from your old provider to build out your new Jottful website, and we’ll take care of all the messy transfer details!
Nope; not at all! In fact, very few of our customers would consider themselves to be technical.
Jottful is a software company, not a design agency. We use our software to build and manage made-to-order websites for small businesses.
A designer or agency will:
- Be able to design you a fully-customized website
- Be more expensive
- Take longer to deliver your website
- Probably not handle ongoing maintenance of your website
- Charge you any time you need to make changes to your website after it has been launched
Though Jottful is a software company, it is not do-it-yourself software. We actually build and manage our customers’ websites for them.
- You don’t have to build your own website! We do it for you. (whew!)
- You don’t need to learn how to use new software.
- You don’t need to know anything about website design or marketing. Don’t worry; we’ll make sure your website design looks polished and it incorporates all the marketing and technical best practices.
- Attractive, polished, one-of-a-kind design so you look professional
- Mobile-responsive design so your website looks and works great on every device, including smartphones and tablets
- Free website hosting and help getting your website launched online
- Free ongoing support provided by real (helpful!) people — at no additional cost
- Our “magical” click-to-make-changes editor so you can make simple changes to your website yourself without having to learn how to use new software
- Free SSL/TLS (security) certificate so your website will be secure
- Search engine optimization (SEO)-ready so people can find you online
- Speedy page load times so your visitors won’t be forced to wait for your website to appear
- Ongoing upgrades, backups, and downtime monitoring so you won’t have to worry about any of that technical maintenance
- Integrations with your other software, such as email marketing platforms, appointment-booking software, applicant-tracking software, your social media accounts, Google calendar, and donation programs, to name a few
Yes, indeed! All Jottful websites include a free security certificate. There’s absolutely no cost or hassle to you.
Absolutely! You can keep your domain with your current registrar or, if you like, you can move it over to Jottful. It’s all the same to us.
Sure! Jottful is a Certified Google G Suite Partner, which means we can set you up with a business email account that will use the familiar Gmail software and feature your custom domain name (e.g., email@example.com). Business email accounts cost just $6 per month, or $72 per year.
We don’t design logos at Jottful, however:
- We may be able to recommend a Jottful Community designer to you with that skill set
- We can provide a “creative brief” you can use to communicate your needs with your designer
- We can build your website with your name instead of a logo. So, if you don’t have one, don’t worry — you don’t need one!
A Jottful website costs $59 – $99 per month, plus a one-time setup fee.
The monthly fee covers access to our software, customer support, assistance making updates to your website, technical maintenance, security, and hosting. We don’t nickel-and-dime you by charging extra for hosting, security certificates, plugins, and so on. It’s just simple, all-in-one pricing and you can choose to pay monthly or yearly — whatever is most convenient for you.
We also don’t charge big setup fees like an agency or designer would. To build your website we charge $149 per page — and we’ll reduce that to just $99 per page when you sign up within 24 hours of your demo.
Nope; you can cancel at any time.
Think of Jottful as being like a scrapbook: we provide the book, you provide all the text and images. If you choose to leave Jottful, we’ll give you all your text and images back and you can use them to fill up a new “scrapbook.” In other words, you can take all your content to a designer, agency, or software program and use it to build a new website.
You’ll need to provide us with all the text and images you’d like to use on your website. If you don’t have this content now, we may be able to help you find someone in Jottful Community who can create it. In addition to this, we’ll ask you questions such as:
- What you want to accomplish with the website (e.g., get appointments, receive donations, etc.)?
- What two colors do you want to use?
- Do you have a preference for the name of pages or the overall website navigation?
- If you’ll have a contact form on your website, what information would you like to collect with that form?
We’ll honor your requests where our styles permit and we’ll tell you if there’s something we can’t do. If you want to choose your own fonts or you consider yourself to be picky about design, we are probably not the right solution for you.
Want to just talk about your website?
Jottful is a great fit for most small farms, markets, and local producers. But if it’s not right for yours, we’ll let you know and recommend someone else to help.