Build your business,
not your website.
Once your website is launched:
- Complete our 2-minute signup form to tell us about your website needs.
- We’ll then make you a free initial design so you can see if you like it (that’s right — no risk whatsoever!).
- Then we’ll get on a 30-minute call to show you the free homepage design we’ve created.
- If you love the design, you can go ahead and sign up with Jottful.
- We’ll then build the rest of your website… and get it launched!
Certainly! We’ll use the text and images from your old provider to build out your new Jottful website, and we’ll take care of all the messy transfer details!
Nope; not at all! In fact, very few of our customers would consider themselves to be technical.
A designer or agency will:
- Be able to design you a fully-customized website
- Be more expensive
- Take longer to deliver your website
- Probably not handle ongoing maintenance of your website
- Charge you any time you need to make changes to your website after it has been launched
- You don’t have to build your own website! We do it for you. (whew!)
- You don’t need to learn how to use new software.
- You don’t need to know anything about website design or marketing. Don’t worry; we’ll make sure your website design looks polished and it incorporates all the marketing and technical best practices.
- Attractive, polished, one-of-a-kind design so you look professional
- Mobile-responsive design so your website looks and works great on every device, including smartphones and tablets
- Free website hosting and help getting your website launched online
- Free ongoing support provided by real (helpful!) people — at no additional cost
- Our “magical” click-to-make-changes editor so you can make simple changes to your website yourself without having to learn how to use new software
- Free SSL/TLS (security) certificate so your website will be secure
- Search engine optimization (SEO)-ready so people can find you online
- Speedy page load times so your visitors won’t be forced to wait for your website to appear
- Ongoing upgrades, backups, and downtime monitoring so you won’t have to worry about any of that technical maintenance
- Integrations with your other software, such as email marketing platforms, appointment-booking software, applicant-tracking software, your social media accounts, Google calendar, and donation programs, to name a few
Yes, indeed! All Jottful websites include a free security certificate. There’s absolutely no cost or hassle to you.
Absolutely! You can keep your domain with your current registrar or, if you like, you can move it over to Jottful. It’s all the same to us.
Sure! Jottful is a Certified Google G Suite Partner, which means we can set you up with a business email account that will use the familiar Gmail software and feature your custom domain name (e.g., email@example.com). Business email accounts cost just $6 per month, or $72 per year.
We don’t design logos at Jottful, however:
- We may be able to recommend a designer to you with that skill set
- We can provide a “creative brief” you can use to communicate your needs with your designer
- We can build your website with your name instead of a logo. So, if you don’t have one, don’t worry — you don’t need one!
A Jottful website costs $59 – $99 per month, plus a one-time setup fee that we’ll be able to determine once we learn more about your needs. The monthly fee covers access to our software, customer support, assistance making updates to your website, technical maintenance, security, and hosting.
We don’t charge big design fees like an agency or designer would and we don’t nickel-and-dime you by charging extra for hosting, security certificates, plugins, and so on. It’s just simple, all-in-one pricing and you can choose to pay monthly or yearly — whatever is most convenient for you.
When you request a free homepage design and we’re able to understand better your website needs, we’ll be able to determine the exact price.
Nope; you can cancel at any time.
Think of Jottful as being like a scrapbook: we provide the book, you provide all the text and images. If you choose to leave Jottful, we’ll give you all your text and images back and you can use them to fill up a new “scrapbook.” In other words, you can take all your content to a designer, agency, or software program and use it to build a new website.
You’ll need to provide us with all the text and images you’d like to use on your website. If you don’t have this content now, we may be able to help you find someone who can create it. In addition to this, we’ll ask you questions such as:
- What you want to accomplish with the website (e.g., get appointments, receive donations, etc.)?
- What two colors do you want to use?
- Do you have a preference for the name of pages or the overall website navigation?
- If you’ll have a contact form on your website, what information would you like to collect with that form?