Are you plum out of ideas for social media posts? Ugh… we hear you!
Here are five posts you can schedule and publish this week.
1. The re-intro post
This one is great for consultants and freelancers who publish on their personal profiles. Start with something like this:
It’s been a while since I’ve introduced myself here, so I’d thought I’d answer three hot-burning questions:
My favorite flavor of ice cream is…
…and so on. You get the idea. Don’t forget to ask and answer a question or two about your area of expertise. For example, if you’re a content marketer, you could include: “My go-to source for content inspiration is…”
2. The behind-the-scenes post
Personalize your business by letting your customers “peek behind the curtain.”
For example: you could talk about a shipment you’ve just received; how you feel having just completed a big project; or even just show a photo of you mopping the office floor.
3. The customer-showcase post
Whether it’s a bride walking down the aisle in the dress she bought from your boutique or a business using the work you created for them, showcase what you’ve accomplished together.
Tag your customers by @-mentioning them and watch your engagement go up!
4. The animated gif post
Add a one-liner to an animated gif and presto! You’ve got a fun post.
5. The employee-of-the-month / day / minute post
Feature an employee, then sit back and enjoy the win-win-win:
- Your employee is honored to be featured
- Your audience gets to know your team a little better
- Your business benefits from higher engagement on the post and, therefore, more brand exposure with the employee’s own network